Unique period property located in The Hague historical center close to Grote Markt, a great location for enjoying the city and with all amenities within walking distance: underground tram, shops, restaurants and many international companies and institutions are only a short walk or bike ride away.
This hidden gem features a ground floor living room with open kitchen, and a bedroom, wardrobe, luxury tiles bathroom and a terrace on the first floor.
Beletage: entrance through a private gate at the Oog in ’t Zeilstraat, over the common patio to the central entrance of the building. Via platform and central entrance door of the building to the private front door of the apartment.
Entrance with intercom / video for access control outside gate.
The spacious living room with open kitchen looks out over the patio of the apartment building. The living room has a high ceiling of approx.375 cm (! ) adding to the feeling of luxury which permeates this property.
The open kitchen with granite worktop is equipped with modern comforts such as (Siemens) combi oven / microwave, induction hob, recirculation hood, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and built-in washer / dryer combination.
Via the steel staircase you can reach the top floor with contemporary bathroom tiled with exclusive Italian tiles, walk-in shower, washbasin, design radiator and floating toilet.
Open bedroom with exposed wooden beams, double bed (180x200cm), wardrobe, antique dresser and sofa / bed (160x200cm).
There is a separate terrace for this house on the patio.
The apartment is located at the Boekhorststraat in the historical center of The Hague. Because of the location in the vibrant heart of the city center, all amenities are within walking distance.
Public transport are about a two minute walk, with shops, cinemas, pubs, restaurants and supermarkets just around the corner.
– Rent is excluding gas, water and electricity € 95,-/month
– excluding TV / Internet € 51,50/month
– excluding service costs € 29,50/month
– Rent is excluding (municipal) taxes
– High quality materials are used for finishing, very good insulation
– Luxury flooring, window decoration and lamps (LED)
– high ceiling in the livingroom of ca.375cm high
– Bedroom and bathroom with exposed wooden beams
– Equipped with triple glazing for insulation ans sound-proofing
– Fully upholstered and furnished, incl. (Smart) TV, vacuum cleaner, ironing board, iron, bedding and linen, etc .
Flexible, short lets will be considered. Please enquire if you need a property for less than a year but more than 4 months.
This information has been compiled with the utmost care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.