Spacious upper house, located in a beautiful green area on the edge of the Van Stolkpark, the Westbroekpark and the Scheveningse bosjes.
The house is located above a characteristic so called ‘souterrain-bel etage’. This particular layout, together with its detached upper floor sleeping area guarantees very quiet living with little or no disturbance from the neighbours.
The house comprises a bright and spacious living/dining room with classical decorated ceiling and semi open kitchen, a lovely balcony, a modern bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The high ceilings and associated large windows allow in lots of natural light.
The house has been recently renovated and is in excellent condition, definitely worth a visit!
Living here means living at walking distance from the lovely beach and boulevard of Scheveningen, where you can enjoy lots of terraces, restaurants and cafes. If you feel like going for a walk or jogging, the Westboekpark is almost at your doorstep.
The high quality shopping area of the Frederik Hendriklaan and Keizerstraat is at walking distance.
Public transport is nearby as are the French school, the German school and the international organisations.
- Rental price (upholstered) 1995 euro/month
- Rent does not include heating, water, electricity, internet and cable tv
• Service costs: €75,- per month
- You rent directly from the owner/landlord, there are no additional administrative costs
- Deposit: two months rent
• Minimum rental period: 1 year
• Proof of employment/earnings will have to be provided
• For more information, feel free to contact City Agency who will provide you with the contact details of the landlord. (Dutch, English, French and German spoken)